PARISH ORGANIZATIONS AND MEETING TIMES:
- Ladies of St. Francis First Sunday after 8:30am Mass
- Order of Christian Initiation of Adults (OCIA) Wednesdays starting with 6:30pm Mass
- School Board Third Monday 5:30 pm
- P.T.O. Second Monday 7:00 pm
- Knights of Columbus 2nd Wed. and 4th Wed. at 7:45 p.m.
- 4th Degree K. of C. 3rd Wednesday 7:00 pm
- Ageless Wonders – Seniors Second Sunday 2:00 pm, September – April
- Adult and Resurrection Choirs Tuesday 7pm
- Cemetery Committee April-September
- Quilting Second and Fourth Thursday
- Pastoral Council Third Thursday of the month
- Finance Committee Quarterly, date TBD
- St. Francis de Sales School: 304-252-4087
By arrangement with Deacon Harry Evans: 304-549-4590
Baptism Class 3rd Thursday of the Month in Mary’s House at 7PM
Please call Deacon Harry if you plan to attend.
Preparation requires at least six months notice, to allow proper
scheduling, filling out of necessary papers, and giving of
instructions, Pre-Cana program is required. It is important not to set
a wedding date before initial consultation with the Priest. Special
requirements if one party is a teenager. Please call the Rectory:
CARE OF THE SICK:
Anytime, day or night. Please call the Rectory when someone is
seriously ill and/or in the hospital: 304-256-3594
Available second Monday of every month.
Call Phyllis Vealey: 304-763-4325
ORDER OF CHRISTIAN INITIATION OF ADULTS (OCIA):
Anyone interested in learning more about the Catholic faith, please
contact the parish office: 304-253-3695. Meets on Wednesdays.
NEW PARISHIONERS AND THOSE MOVING AWAY:
Kindly notify the Parish Office: 253-3695.
Anyone needing Communion visits, call the Parish Office: 253-3695